OpenPark is the leading European manufacturer of a complete portfolio of Parking Management and Access control solutions since 2002. Our manufacturing facilities are located near Budapest and Bulgaria while we keep developing new IOT solutions for the Mobility industry for the global market in Budapest, Bulgaria, Ukraine.
OpenPark is the only certified Siemens Solution Partner in Hungary offering Building Automation Technologies, Traffic and Tunnel management solutions as well as Mobility solution especially Parking Management Systems based on Siemens technologies.
Why OpenPark is unique
OpenPark is the only Parking systems vendor offering a complete portfolio including the legacy entry/exit terminals, pay stations along with Mobile parking solution with Android and IOS support, on-street and off-street parking solutions as well as a very innovative parking guidance system that shows you the way to free spot whether in a parking lot or in city streets.
We believe mobility is one of the fastest growing industries and technology that will enable smooth flows of people and vehicles around smart cities is one of the fastest growing technology areas.
Such solutions include mobile apps based on Cloud and IoT technology for traffic management, parking management and control, personnel access, identification of people and vehicles and data analytics of such flows.
|Integrated solutions Smart Parking Management and Parking revenue control systemsAccess control and Intercom solutionsSmart Parking Guidance systemsGated community’s vehicle access controlMobile access controlLicense plate recognition solutionsInfrastructure SCADA solutions for smart city infrastructureStreet traffic sensors and intersection controlRed light violation system.Industrial code recognition software||Manufacturing Gate barriersParking DisplaysParking entry / exit terminalsSelf-service pay stationsPoint of sales terminalsTraffic countersParking sensorsParking LED indicatorsAccess control and intercom terminalsTurnstiles full height and waist heightSecurity gatesBaggage scanners|
|Values is a truly R&D oriented businessis always open to new challengescreates state-of-the-art technologybelieves in continuous improvementoffers customer-focused teamwork||R & D OpenPark is proud to emphasize its 100% in-house know-how and its focus on Research & Development. 60% of employees work in R&DGlobal license plate recognition released with coverage for European Union, US, and Middle East.Millions of images used for OCR development|
The company has remarkable resources for hardware manufacturing, including gate barriers, ticket machines, entry and exit terminals, cameras, scanners and all their necessary electronic components.
- The management of OpenPark Technologies gives top priority to keeping high quality standards in the overall business of the companies and is committed to a quality policy based on the following principles.
- Working towards meeting the high demands and expectations of clients and market, as well as striving to continually improve the effectiveness of the corporate quality management system.
- Quality comes as a result of the joint efforts of all employees in doing their daily activities, starting from receiving the client’s order, going through R&D of the product, manufacturing process, executing final quality control and checks, and ending with final dispatch of the ready products;
- Management of quality is linked to continuous improvement in all areas of the work process under strict compliance with laws and regulations.
- Making the necessary efforts to implement the quality policy at all organizational levels and encouraging all employees to improve quality in their job.
- Creating and maintaining partnership relations with suppliers and involving them in cooperation to fulfilling the principles of the corporate quality policy.
- For the implementation of the present quality policy the company has applied a system of quality management in accordance with International Standard ISO Standard 9001: 2015 which guarantees for efficient operations and processes through continuous improvement.
- Quality Management System requirements are specified in the employee’s manual and explained in various quality procedures and technical documentation and are mandatory for all employees. Management at different corporate levels have authority and responsibility for the implementation of these requirements into the corresponding fields of activity.
- Quality goals and objectives are approved for all major units within the company and are periodically reviewed for their execution.