OpenPark Pay-station controller is the industrial touch screen computer integrated within each OpenPark Pay-station running the self-service interface of the OpenPark web-based system. It is integrated into the OpenPark Entry and Exit Terminals though the OpenPark server.
Integrated payment terminal
- Online communication to remote computer through TCP/IP over wired or wireless communication
- Integrate with local hosted or cloud based OpenPark server.
- Compute multiple parking fees based on entry times on ticket from ticket dispenser.
- Compute multiple taxes by percent and fixed amount as per parameters set in OpenPark admin interface.
- Programmable lost ticket function.
- Self-service payment with fee display and accounting.
- Accept payment by cash and credit/debit card (PCI compliant pin pad and chip card reader for Visa and Master)
- Support loyalty cards and memberships.
- Compute change for cash payment.
- Print receipts on demand.
- Remote management from OpenPark server with centralized reports.
- Unlimited ticket types and discount rates.
- Built-in service diagnostics and service mode for maintenance.
- Local log for validation of server-based reporting for cash and ticket events.
- Integrated voice intercom.
- Integrated camera for personal image recording with each transaction.
PS-01-RFM Self-service pay terminal standard.
PS-01-RFM-CC Self-service pay terminal with user cam.
PS-01-RFM-CC -I Self-service pay terminal with IP intercom.