OpenPark is an integrated Parking Management, tolling and vehicle access solution. It integrates several sensors according to customer site needs including ANPR cameras, RFID readers, Barcode ticket dispenser and readers using secure QR-Code. It also includes a complete POS system, shift management, cash accounting and collection, ticket printing manually and through ticket dispenser. OpenPark mobile app is a game changer in the parking guidance industry with Google Map integration for free available parking spots.
Main features include:
- Centralized management can work with unlimited number of entry and exit lanes
- Automatic Number Plate Recognition that works worldwide including Egypt Number plates
- Free subscription lane, ticket dispenser for non-members, ticket readers, e-payment with NFC
- Open Park is a complete end-user software application for automated vehicle access control operations. The distinctly integrated Parking LPR camera, the Parking license plate recognition software and the application is used all together with Open Park.The Parking LPR camera takes a series of pictures of the vehicle and the Open Park ANPR® parking moule reads its license plate. Both the pictures and the read plate number are then given to Open Park for evaluation. Based on the preset access criteria in Open Park’s database, the software then does or does not open the gate or barrier for the vehicle to pass through. An option of manual gate opening from the controller computer is also available.Non-members can then pay in either cash or using a pre-paid NFC card.
- Automated vehicle entry of cars with registered license plates.
- Automatic gate control, directly by the camera (with option to manually open gate from the controller web interface).
- Full auditing trail of all vehicles; keeping records of entry and exit times of each vehicle, storing all incoming/outgoing car images, plate numbers and time stamps, keeping records of traffic, and each payment made.
- Blacklisted vehicle alarm, warning when an unwanted car appears at the gate.
- User and administrator access rights.
- Unlimited number of gates can be managed from one central server over TCP/IP
- Multi-language Graphical User Interface (GUI) in a customizable layout.
- ANPR engine designed for global recognition of license plates and registered IPR in UK and Egypt by ITIDA IPR office that means local warranty and on-going support and continuous updates.
- Open integration for any third party software or management system.
OpenPark LPR Camera
Fully digital license plate recognition IP camera, created for parking applications and operations. As a compact camera, the OpenParkCAM is comprised of a resistant single sealed waterproof enclosure with an IP66 rating. The camera includes a synchronized infra-red (IR) LED illumination unit providing clear and sharp images during day and night. Its technical features include pan tilt, wall mounted brackets with hidden cabling, auto day & night switching, barrier control functions (trigger in/out) and many more. Access control (entry & exit) to restricted car park or vehicle storage areas, maximum stay car park management, pay-on-exit (POE) car park management, pay-on-foot (POF) car park management and security control or monitoring application areas can all benefit from the progressive capabilities of the OpenPark camera.
|KEY FEATURES Built-in auto-setup functions to help easy integration and configuration IP camera with embedded web server, remote access from web browser Automatic brightness control optimized for license plate recognition IR LED illumination synchronized with the image capturing and control Integrated Quad core CPU for onboard LPR processing||MAIN BENEFITS Offering higher OCR accuracy in license plate recognition based systems Installing quickly on-site: the camera is connected directly with the barrier control and trigger Installing easily, P&P, auto set-up wizard for easy configuration|
OPENPARK ENTRY STATION